Marco De Vito
During his professional experience he has expressed a strong interest in various aspects of corporate finance, developing specific skills in the field of company evaluation and financial statement analysis.
As an Analyst, he followed market analysis, evaluation and analysis of companies and processes in the field of extraordinary transactions (with a focus on food and packaging sectors) and structured finance.
Marco is an Analyst at Corus Corporate Finance since 2020.
- 2020 - ongoing
Analyst at Corus Corporate Finance S.p.A.
- Internship at Banca Akros
- Internship at La Compagnia Holding S.p.A
- Master Degree with honors in Banking and Finance, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan
- Exchange student at Maastricht University School of Management
- Bachelor Degree with honors in Economics and Management, University of Pisa