Luca Maccagnani Castelli
Luca Maccagnani Castelli has been involved mainly in M&A transactions and debt restructuring for national and multinational companies operating in several sectors such as retail, food & beverage, industrial and consumer goods, real estate, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and infrastructure. Among others, he advised on the acquisition of World Duty Free and Aldeasa by Autogrill, of Upim by the Coin Group, of the Saeco International Group by Philips and on the debt restructuring of the Brioschi Group.
Luca is Managing Partner at Corus Corporate Finance.
- 2014 - ongoing
Managing Partner at Corus Corporate Finance S.p.A.
- Founding Partner and Board Member at Colombo & Associati S.r.l.
- Associate at Borghesi Colombo & Associati
- Analyst at UBS Investment Bank
- MBA Exchange Program - Fudan University, Shanghai, Cina
- Graduated with honors in Management and Corporate Finance from Bocconi University, Milan