About usCorus Corporate Finance is an independent advisor specialized in supporting companies for corporate finance activities. Its core business is the origination, structuring and execution of Merger & Acquisition transactions and Debt Restructuring operations.
The Company was established in Milan and Verona to provide its clients with a highly specialized and customized consultancy. Corus Corporate Finance meets the new needs of companies and entrepreneurs in both the Italian and international markets.
Corus Corporate Finance aims to become a trustworthy partner for companies, multinational corporations and institutional investors supporting both their short-term goals and their long-term targets with loyalty and objectivity.
Corus Corporate Finance is totally independent, it is entirely owned by its partners and the professional team is fully dedicated to the advisory activity. The team comprises partners and professionals with a varied background in leading institutional, financial and professional organizations, guaranteeing delivery based on a thorough knowledge of best practices as well as expertise developed over the years. They have a significant track record in numerous transactions and markets, both national and cross-border.
Corus Corporate Finance professionals have a strong network of relations with Italian entrepreneurs, financial institutions, leading private equity operators and top-notch law firms both in Italy and abroad.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mergers, disposals, acquisitions of companies, shareholdings and business units (buy-side and sell-side M&A advisory)
- Corporate reorganization (mergers, spin-offs, de-mergers)
- Structured finance transactions, raising and structuring of medium/long-term financing (long-term finance, project finance) and issuing of bonds or hybrid financial instruments
- Scouting of financial partners and fund raising (of both debt and equity), to support projects of business expansion and development
- Assistance to financial investors in investment transactions, build-up and divestment of shareholdings
- Restructuring plans pursuant to section 67 LF (Italian bankruptcy law), debt restructuring agreements pursuant to section 182 LF and bankruptcy proceedings
- Financial restructuring of distressed companies
- Debt renegotiation (refinancing and rescheduling) with institutional lenders and other creditors
- Fund raising of both debt and equity (new finance, standard and hybrid financial instruments) to support debt renegotiation, including in corporate finance transactions (distressed M&A)
- Corporate and group reorganization through redefinition of the capital and the shareholding structure
- Draw up and review of business plans to support the development and implementation of company’s growth strategy
- Business valuations and fairness opinions
- Assistance in complex situations (ordinary and/or critical) in family business and inheritance issues
ValuesCorus Corporate Finance aims to build professional and long-lasting relations of trust with its clients, providing assistance for value creation strongly based on an ethical approach.
Independence and Moral integrityCorus Corporate Finance is totally independent, wholly owned by its partners and fully dedicated to consulting. These features guarantee full commitment for the benefit of the clients and flexibility in negotiation with corporate functions and financial institutions.
Flexibility and CommitmentCorus Corporate Finance professionals deliver tailor-made financial solutions to meet the real needs of each client. The team brings to the table specialist knowledge of each local area where it operates as well as the international market, leveraging on proven expertise and robust analytical skills, provided by close cooperation with the client.
Trust and Long-lasting relationshipsCorus Corporate Finance strives to create long-lasting trusted relations of trust with its clients, the essential pre-requisite for achieving outstanding results and their strategic goals.
Privacy and ConfidentialityCorus Corporate Finance guarantees the highest standard of confidentiality, sensitive data protection and information security.
Professionalism, experience, creativity and commitment are key factors that the Corus Corporate Finance team brings to its clients while successfully delivering each mandate.